Getting training to your staff is a big challenge. Part-time schedules, high turnover and finding the right experts to bring to your team strains managers’ time and budgets. Gathering everyone in a room to take a staff training together may not be feasible anymore. And yet, well-trained staff teams are happier in their roles, and provide better programs to kids and families.
KIT Academy, an online professional development program, is a flexible, efficient, and inexpensive method of providing your team the information they need at the moment they need it, and not just at the annual training day.
At Your Team’s Fingertips:
- 24/7 access to resources and support
- Engaging interactive modules
- Scenario-based instructional videos
- Practical, easy to download handouts, checklists, and tip sheets
- ADA compliant
- Accessible with any internet-connected device
- Manager level accounts available to assign courses based on individual needs and performance goals
Course Topics Include:
- Disability Inclusion basics
- Behavior support
- Social-emotional learning
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Communicating with families
- And much more!
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) available!
We’ll help you design a customized training plan for your team.
Individual Access: Single courses and bundles:
KIT Academy All Access Pass (unlimited content):
Purchase online at LearnOnline.KIT.org/store
Discounts are available for bulk Group Subscriptions and Organization Level Subscriptions.
Contact email@example.com for details!
Take a tour of KIT Academy:
See a short sample of KIT's online course content with Phillip Collazo, MSEd, CYT and "Multi-Sensory Stories":
KIT releases webinars on key inclusion topics. These highly engaging and informative webinars are available to you on-demand, at your own convenience. Topics include inclusion basics, understanding the laws supporting inclusion, autism, ADHD, challenging or unsafe behaviors, communicating with families, and much more.