Getting training to your staff is a big challenge. Part-time schedules, high turnover and finding the right experts to bring to your team strains managers’ time and budgets. Gathering everyone in a room to take a staff training together may not be feasible anymore. And yet, well-trained staff teams are happier in their roles, and provide better programs to kids and families.
KIT Academy, an online professional development program, is a flexible, efficient, and inexpensive method of providing your team the information they need at the moment they need it, and not just at the annual training day.
At Your Team’s Fingertips:
- 24/7 access to resources and support
- Engaging interactive modules
- Scenario-based instructional videos
- Monthly webinars live-streamed and recorded
- Practical, easy to download handouts, checklists, and tip sheets
- ADA compliant
- Accessible with any internet-connected device
- Manager level accounts available to assign courses based on individual needs and performance goals
Course Topics Include:
- Disability Inclusion basics
- Behavior support
- Social-emotional learning
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Communicating with families
- And much more!
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) available! An overview of the KIT Academy curriculum can be found here.
We’ll help you design a customized training plan for your team.
Take a tour of KIT Academy:
See a short sample of KIT's online course content with Phillip Collazo, MSEd, CYT and "Multi-Sensory Stories":
KIT conducts monthly live webinars on key inclusion topics. These highly engaging and informative webinars are 30 minutes long and feature interactivity. Our experienced trainers provide personalized answers to your important questions.
Monthly webinars are free to KIT Academy account holders or can be individually purchased for $25 in the KIT Academy Store: https://learnonline.kit.org/store