Get ready for ALL your campers to have their best summer ever!
Staff Training On-Demand Webinar Series
Content available April 1 – August 15, 2021
Summer is HERE! We know you want to create a fun and memorable summer experience for ALL of your campers. But, challenging behavior or lack of confidence in including kids with disabilities can derail even the best of intentions. Or, you may be behind on getting your staff trained. That’s where KIT can help! Kids Included Together is the leader in disability inclusion training and behavior support and has decades of experience working with youth program providers just like you.
That’s why we created a course just for you and your summer camp staff. Ready, Set, Summer! is a series of 4 webinars and companion guides that you can use to:
- plan for inclusion
- train your staff on appropriate responses to challenging behaviors
- set yourself up for a smooth and successful summer season
This series is designed to be available on-demand whenever you need it and can be used both by your leadership team and as facilitated training during your staff orientation. Instead of bringing in an outside trainer, we’ve created facilitator guides so that you can walk your team through the content at a pace that is right for you.
Benefits of On-Demand
- present training all at once or spread it out over a few hours or days
- provide specific content to specific roles and groups
- customize the discussion and planning to fit your unique program
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get Ready, Set, Summer together!