On Thursday, April 1, 2021, the KIT Online Learning Center you have used to access our best-in-class disability inclusion and behavior support training, becomes KIT Academy with a fresh, more-modern look and exciting new features.
KIT Academy is user-friendly, intuitive, and easier to search for and enroll in courses you are interested in. It also includes new features that make learning fun, like badges you can share on social media. You will find it easier than ever to expand your learning about disability inclusion and behavior support with KIT.
If you previously had a KIT OLC account, you can access your account and learner history in KIT Academy on or after April 1 by following these instructions:
1. Go to the new login page to create your new account:
* Military learners go to: elearning.kit.org
* Non-Military learners go to: learnonline.kit.org
2.. Enter the email address associated with your KIT OLC account. To link your learner history with this new account, you must use the same email address you used with the KIT OLC.
3. Enter the case sensitive, temporary password you received in the announcement email and click Sign In.
4. Review the Terms and Conditions and click Accept to continue.
5. Enter a new password once and enter it again in the second box to confirm the new password you’ve chosen.
If you did not receive the announcement email with the temporary password, can’t remember the email you used in the KIT OLC or have any other problems logging in, please contact our Help Desk at email@example.com or call toll free at 844.871.2966.
Once you enter, take a look around. Click on the KIT Academy Tour to learn more about how to access courses, download certificates and more!
For Non-Military learners – if you don’t already have a KIT account and are interested in exploring our free resources or purchasing courses, visit our store at https://learnonline.kit.org/store.
We look forward to offering you the same great training in a new, user friendly and fun learning environment.
Check out this video to learn more: