Careers – Marketing Coordinator
To apply for this position email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your resume and cover letter by 11/22/19.
TITLE: Marketing Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Chief Marketing Officer
Kids Included Together (KIT) has a strategic objective and mission imperative to teach people who serve children about disability inclusion, inclusive practices and behavior support. The Marketing Coordinator will support the strategic plan and Chief Marketing Officer by planning, executing and tracking current marketing initiatives, campaigns and marketing collateral. This position will also analyze data to monitor campaigns, evaluate results and brainstorm new marketing initiatives in support of the strategic plan.
CLASSIFICATION OF POSITION:
 FULL TIME EXEMPT
 PART TIME EXEMPT
[X] FULL TIME NON-EXEMPT
 PART TIME NON-EXEMPT
LOCATION: 100% remote position, but priority will be given to local San Diego residents.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: Minimal. One-two trips to San Diego for staff meetings per year required.
- Blog development and execution (approx. 20%):
- Contribute to the collaborative process to develop, curate and execute engaging and relevant blog posts targeted at KIT current and prospective clients.
- Post CEO content, as directed, to website blog posts.
- Website (KIT.org) (approx. 20%)
- Content, copy and design changes as needed for website through CMS platform (WordPress).
- Develop standard Google Analytics reports to monitor KPI’s on website performance and recommend ideas on improving key marketing efforts around new users.
- Social Media (approx. 20%):
- Manage KIT social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn)
- Monitor performance of social media by developing KPI’s and standard reports.
- E-mail Marketing (approx. 20%)
- Design and develop key marketing email deployments to support key marketing initiatives.
- Monitor performance of email marketing campaigns.
- Maintenance of key KIT email lists and segments.
- Lead generation efforts to grow targeted email lists.
- Other Marketing Support (approx. 20%):
- Assist with design and production of marketing materials.
- Oversee printing projects to support training activities.
- Ensure quality of printing projects and warehouse fulfillment.
NON-ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Perform similar or additional duties as requested by supervisor.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Four-year degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience
- 1+ marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Basic graphic design skills
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and organization skills
- Collaboration mindset, able to build trust and work through conflict in a constructive manner
- Preferred software skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Salesforce, PowerPoint or Keynote, Zoom/video conference, WordPress or comparable CMS, Social Media and eMail marketing tools. Knowledge of marketing automation tools is a plus.
- Strong personal belief in the right of all children to participate in their schools and communities, regardless of their ability
- Preference given to candidates with experience
- Must be 18 years or older
- Highly responsive with customer service mindset
- Supportive, encouraging tone and stance with external clients and internal colleagues
- The ability to work quickly and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Develop timelines and meet deadlines
- Web development experience required
- Keen eye for design and attention to detail
- Confidence to suggest new ideas and provide feedback on current initiatives
- Ability to work independently in a remote setting
The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designate to contain, not to be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and objectives required of employees assigned to this job. Changes or modifications can be made, with the agreement of the Chief Executive Officer, at any time to the above.